Senior Partnerships Manager
Do you have a proven track record of working towards and achieving sales targets and have experience and understanding of Church Leadership? Are you looking for a role where you can combine both and play your part in the release of children from poverty in Jesus’ name?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Partnership Manager to use their sales, networking, and public speaking skills in this rewarding role.
At the heart of the charity’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. The work is Christ centred, child focused, and church based.
Position: Senior Partnerships Manager
Location: Home-based covering London
Salary: £35,400 pa (within the grade £35,400 - £41,590 pa)
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern with some Sunday working
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks' annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Dental Insurance, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment plus Private Medical & Dental cover on successful completion of probation.
Closing Date: 31 May 2022 at 10.00am
About the Role
As a Senior Partnerships Manager within the South Region, your primary purpose will be the acquisition of new church partnerships, new major donors and fundraising, you will also: maintain and grow relationships with existing and potential Church Partners, key network leaders and pastors, manage local events to maximise the opportunities from these partnerships, achieve regional acquisition and ‘beyond sponsorship’ objectives and pioneer new opportunities with high net-worth individuals. You will also collaborate across the organisation to maximise all opportunities effectively. Line management may be included in this role at a future date.
- Actively maintain and promote the charity’s Christian ethos and values.
- Lead your team to maximise the number of child sponsorships and interventions in London and the South East from churches and local events.
- Foster and lead an agile team with great culture and development at the core.
- Maximise ‘beyond sponsorship’ income within your region.
- Contribute to the development of the South Region Partnerships Team strategy.
- Contribute to the development of an agile team with great culture and development at the core.
- Work collaboratively across the charity to effectively meet objective.
To flourish in this role, you’ll need experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Experience of a track record in third sector fundraising
- Excellent networking ability
- Pioneering capabilities
- To be a confident and effective public speaker
- Educated to at least A level standard
- Core office/administrative skills
- A full driving licence with car
- Live in London
We need you to be:
- Personally committed to the Christian faith.
- Deeply connected to the ministry to children.
- Aligned to the charity’s UK’s cultural attributes.
- Good time management skills.
- Proactive relationship building.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to perform to a high standard.
- Creative, innovative and flexible.
- Willing and able to undertake periodic overseas travel.
Please note the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
You may have experience in areas such as Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Business Development, Business Development Executive, Partnerships Manager, Senior Partnerships Manager, Community Partnerships Manager, Community Partnerships, Church Partnerships Manager, Church Partnerships, Church Engagement, Church Engagement Partner.