An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Service Desk Apprentice to join one of the largest housing groups in the East Midlands.
Job title: Service Desk Apprentice (IT) - Two Year Fixed Term
Salary: £15,780 (Year 1) rising to £16,771 (Year 2) per annum
Hours: 35 per week (full time) with paid day release for College attendance
Closing date: 18th July 2019
Work related tests: 24th July 2019
Interview date: 29th July 2019
- c36.5 days leave a year with additional 2 days after 5 years’ service
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1200 per year on your routine healthcare costs e.g. Dentist, opticians etc.
- Company Pension Scheme options with contributions matched by NCHA and includes life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Free enhanced DBS check where applicable
- £250 for successful referral of a friend/family member to work at NCHA
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Great learning and development and qualification opportunities
- Discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
- Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
About the role:
Are you looking you looking for a career in IT? Our client is looking for someone who is prepared to commit to a two year training and personal development program.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our clients Technology Services department for a Service Desk Apprentice. You will work closely with the team of analysts to aid in the delivery of hardware and software support to our network of users across the East Midlands.
You will be on a fixed 2-year contract and complete the Infrastructure Technician NVQ Level 3 Apprenticeship as part of the 2-year program. The apprenticeship will not only consist of work-based learning and assessment but also off-the-job study.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, motivated with a can do attitude and will already have good technology skills and knowledge. Excellent communications skills will be required as the role will involve liaising with a number of stakeholders over the phone and sometimes in person.
Having a full driver’s licence and access to a vehicle is desirable.
About the Organisation:
Our client manages over 9,500 homes and house more than 20,000 tenants across the East Midlands in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Rutland.
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Other roles you may be interested in could include: IT Apprentice, ICT Apprentice, 1stLine Support Apprentice, IT Helpdesk Apprentice, Technology Apprentice