Website Product Owner
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Website Product Owner to join the largest nature conservation charity in the UK.
Position: Website Product Owner
Location: Flexible location and home working available, with regular travel to the HQ in Sandy, Bedfordshire
Salary: £34,643 to £42,622 per annum
Hours: Full time, permanent
Benefits: Flexible working, 26 Days Annual Leave, Free access to our reserves, up to 20% discount off retail items in our shops. Free access to a confidential Employee Assistance programme that provides support and advice around financial, physical and mental health wellbeing. A substantial Learning and Development offer.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Products, as Website Product Owner you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction, key performance indicators and roadmap for our client’s externally focused website.
The website welcomes more than 12 million unique users every year. It is used to help engage supporters in specific priority causes currently facing the conservation world and helps drive those supporters to take action for nature.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for helping develop an ambitious, focused and measurable product strategy, for the vision of your product and for defining and prioritising a backlog of requirements that deliver valuable, iterative change to your product portfolio.
In order to be successful in the role of Website Product owner you will either have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills in a similar role, or the qualifications necessary to the role, such as :
- Levels 6 or 7 (Masters/Bachelors Degree, NVQ Level 4/5, Postgraduate qualification etc.) - within the Regulated Qualifications Framework (England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
- Levels 9, 10, 11 (Ordinary/Honours Degree, Post Graduate Qualification, Masters Degree) - within the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework
- Equivalent level qualifications (including professional accreditation with relevant formal training)
You will also bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing and developing a team relevant to specialism/discipline.
- Experience of managing a significant project or number of projects.
- The ability to develop innovative solutions and contributing to strategic planning.
- Experience of working with and influencing senior management.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Digital Product Owner, Website Manager, Web Product Owner, Website Ops Manager, SAAS Product Owner, Agile Product Owner, Senior Product Manager, Senior Product Owner etc.