Nightingale Hammerson is a leading specialist in residential care that has been serving the Jewish community for over 180 years.
We offer world-class holistic care in a safe, stimulating environment at Nightingale House in Clapham and Hammerson House in Hampstead Garden Suburb which is now open.
Our individually tailored service offers a ‘home from home’ – with kind, compassionate residential, nursing, dementia, respite and end-of-life care.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Senior Management Team.
The Director of Operations and Hospitality will have a track record of embedding a culture of excellent customer service within an organisation, which supports its values and increases customer satisfaction.
This is a full-time role and the post holder will need to be flexible, working across both sites.
Purpose of the Job:
- As a member of the Nightingale Hammerson Senior Management Team, to contribute to strategic planning and implementation as appropriate.
- To be the lead on Customer Care throughout the organisation.
- To lead on creating a culture within Nightingale Hammerson which aims to ensure that residents have experiences that are as positive as possible.
- To be accountable for customer relationship management.
- To be responsible for the leadership and management of the Catering, Care Support and Laundry functions at both Nightingale House and Hammerson House.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.