Acquisition Campaign Manager - Individual Giving, an excellent opportunity for a talented Acquisition Marketer to join a known National Disability Charity, based in Central London.
As the Acquisitions Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for managing individual giving acquisition campaigns, aimed at attracting new supporters for the cause, along with the initial supporter journey, which will increase overall income.
You will be responsible for;
- Day to day management and optimisation of supporter acquisition campaigns and welcome campaigns through multiple channels such as; DRTV, telemarketing and digital.
- Coordinate campaigns from briefing, delivery and evaluation, working with agencies; creative agencies, media agencies, printers and fulfilment houses.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
- Assist with creative ideas and write copy where required.
- Source compelling stories and information in order to produce appeals, fundraiser materials and other information for supporters.
We are looking for a talented marketer with a passion for supporter engagement who has proven knowledge and experience of:
Key marketing principles and techniques. Direct marketing to individuals, with ideal experience in one or more of: face to face, telemarketing, Direct Response TV (DRTV)
- Working with a variety of suppliers (e.g. creative direct marketing agencies, face to face or telemarketing agencies) to deliver acquisition campaigns
- Experience of planning, scheduling, allocating and evaluating work and suppliers.
- Experience of monitoring results and income and expenditure performance versus budget
Please apply with CV and Cover letter.