NL Recruitment is currently looking for a Campaigns Manager (Birmingham) to join an independent charity that provides disadvantaged children literacy skills. You will be based in Birmingham and will closely work with the marketing and communications team based in London as well as the Hub Manager in Birmingham.
As the Campaigns Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering literacy campaigns and target areas which could include Birmingham, the Black Country, Manchester and others as required.
- Plan and deliver sustained campaign activity throughout the year, working with local community partners as well as Hub Managers and Project Managers in the communities' team
- Develop key messaging using behavioural science frameworks and present this messaging to stakeholders along with evidence-based rationale
- Plan and research innovative local channels relevant to target audiences to disseminate campaign messaging, both on the ground and online
- Build partnerships with schools, libraries, early years settings, business, cultural and sporting partners to embed campaign messaging in communities
- Ensure case studies and successes are clearly reported for the campaigns and easily accessible for colleagues
Our client is looking for a proactive and tenacious Campaigns Manager who has significant experience in planning and delivering behaviour change and communication campaigns. You should have knowledge in local or regional campaigning and behaviour change frameworks and principles.