Challenge Events Manager, joining a fantastic Health Charity based in London.
As the Challenge Events Manager, managing a Challenge Events Officer, you will lead on the development and delivery of an engaging and valuable programme of sports and outdoor fundraising events, such as marathons and challenge events. You will ensure all existing participants are supported and remain engaged with the cause, and the Events Team has the tools to recruit supporters and continue to build its supporter base.
- Contribute to business planning, setting budgets for challenge/sporting events.
- Develop an annual programme of challenge/sports and outdoor events for individuals to fundraise
- Set targets for each participant and monitor and manage their participation to maximise return on investment
- Maximise the use of marketing channels to effectively promote events and to increase engagement
- Manage external agencies and suppliers to promote event opportunities and deliver a high quality supporter experience.
- Line manage and develop the Events Officer, establishing agreed objectives and KPIs.
Our client is looking an experienced Senior Challenge Events Specialist to join the team who has a strong track record of success managing sports and challenge fundraising events. Experience of setting and managing budgets and previous line management experience would be advantageous. You will have proven ability to create and implement marketing plans (online and offline) for events-related activity to increase participants. Excellent communication skills to build and develop relationships with suppliers and colleagues across the wider team.