Challenge Events Manager, joining a Health Charity based in London. Offering Hybrid Working; 2 days office and 3 days working from home.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Challenge Events Fundraiser to progress into a management role, manging and developing a varied challenge events portfolio.
As the Challenge Events Manager, you will lead on the development and delivery of challenge events, such as marathons and sporting events. Ensuring all participants are supported and remain engaged with the cause, and the team has the tools to recruit supporters and continue to build its supporter base.
- Manage and develop the annual programme of challenge, sports and outdoor events
- Set targets for each participant and monitor and manage their participation to maximise return on investment
- Maximise the use of marketing channels to effectively promote events and to increase engagement
- Manage external agencies and suppliers to promote event opportunities and deliver a high-quality supporter experience.
- Contribute to business planning and budgets for challenge, sporting events.
- The role will have the opportunity to manage a Supporter Engagement Officer.
We are looking for an experienced Challenge Events Fundraiser who has a strong track record of success managing sports and challenge fundraising events. Proven ability to create and implement marketing plans (online and offline) for events-related activity to increase participants. With excellent communication skills to build and develop relationships with suppliers and colleagues across the wider team.