Communications Officer, multi-layered supporter communications, an excellent opportunity to join a much loved welfare charity based in Central London.
Working as part of the Fundraising & Communications department, supported by a talented team and Communications Manager, you'll support the development and delivery of compelling multi-layered and bespoke communications to committed donors, in order to increase the income and loyalty of supporters. You'll
- Develop and deliver digital communications and campaigns
- Research, develop and deliver donor communications using channels including mail, online, web and social media.
- Produce, write and source compelling copy, case studies and photographs, and ensure fundraising web pages are up to date.
- Analysis of all campaigns and other marketing activities
If you enjoy a working on multi-layered platforms and are focused on supporter engagement this is an excellent opportunity. We are looking for previous experience of;
- Using a variety of marketing channels; mail, online, web and social media to generate income
- Project management, able to manage varied and time critical deadlines
- Creative, with exceptional copywriting and proof reading skills
- Results focused with strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you have multi-layered, digital and broad communications skills required for this role, we look forward to hearing from you.