NL Recruitment is currently looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager (New Business) for a Surrey based charity that provides support to families who have a child with a serious illness.
Working closely with the Head of Corporate Partnerships, you will proactively generate significant new business towards set targets.
- Build and maintain a strong income pipeline and play a central role in pitching and creating winning proposals to commercial organisations.
- Maintain effective relationships with donors, supporters, media representatives and suppliers.
- Provide expert guidance and direction for staff, volunteers and interns
- Liaise with the Communications and Digital team to ensure relevant content and channels are used to effectively generate leads and support corporate partnerships
Our client is looking for an active and proficient Corporate Partnerships Manager who has a proven experience of securing, maintaining and growing existing and new business relationships effectively. You will have:
- Relevant sales and marketing experience working in a corporate fundraising and/ or commercial environment
- Experience in the use of a CRM database
- Good decision making skills
- Current valid driving license and willing to travel within UK (as needed)