Corporate Partnerships Manager (Development), an opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing Children's Charity, striving to increase support for disadvantaged children and improve their learning opportunities.
With a track record of success working with well-known high street brands and large multinationals, the ability to be creative and entrepreneurial with the approach to partnerships, you can response quickly and creatively when building new partnerships.
As the Corporate Partnerships Manager (Development), you will focus on developing new business opportunities. Working alongside the Head of Corporate Partnership Development to identify and secure new partnerships and income to meet ambitious targets.
- Developing and securing new corporate partnerships, working to income targets for core activity (unrestricted income) as well as programme (restricted) income.
- Develop new and also some existing business through market and prospect research, networking, identifying and responding to leads and working closely with colleagues across the organisation
- Research, write and present funding bids, proposals and documentation
Our client is looking for previous development and management of relations in the corporate sector, from an Income generation corporate sector background.
- Experience working as a Corporate Development Fundraiser, with a track record of securing new partnerships is advantageous or from the corporate sector with a strong understanding of corporate social responsibility and corporate sponsorship/ partnerships.
- Planning for income generation and strategy development. Growing and developing new business, working to targets.
- Proven experience presenting on a formal and informal basis. Strong relationship management and communication skills.