NL Recruitment is currently looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to join a London-based independent charity that provides disadvantaged children literacy skills. Working closely with the Head of Partnerships, you will join a successful team managing corporate and brand partnerships.
As the Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing relationships with existing corporate partners as well as secure new business, working to income targets for both programme and core activity.
- Meet agreed income, cost efficiency and profitability targets
- Ensure that relationships with funders and partners- current, potential and historical- are effectively managed
- Contribute to corporate partnership strategy and budget setting in collaboration with colleagues
Our client is looking for a creative thinker Corporate Partnerships Manager who has a strong entrepreneurial skill and has confidence to lead multiple stakeholder meetings. You should have the following:
- Experience in managing and developing relationships in the corporate sector
- Experience in income generation, specifically from the corporate sector
- Knowledge of effective fundraising, marketing, communications and engagement
- Can work under pressure and ability to manage deadlines