Customer Service Manager, an opportunity to join a growing Health Charity based in West London.
As the Customer Service Manager, working with the Head of Customer Services and supporting the Administration Manager, you will ensure the effective and smooth running of the UK office and provide excellent customer service to a range of stakeholders.
As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the daily customer contacts across all channels, to the set SLA standards and contribute to the department KPIs and goals.
- Take responsibility for collecting data across all customer channels, and analysing reasons for contacts to inform continuous improvement or highlighting issues in the customer journey.
- Working with the Head of Customer Service you will help to deliver improvements across all customer journeys across the organisation.
- At all times collaborate across all departments to ensure potential and actual donors, supporters, suppliers and other stakeholders receive the best possible service.
- You will also be responsible for managing the Admin Assistant and Customer Service Administrator, building and facilities management. In collaboration with the Head of Customer Service, manage the office health and safety requirements, carrying out risk assessments as necessary and following up on any required actions.
Our client is looking an exceptional Customer Service Manager who has solid experience in a comparable role, who has excellent customer service skills with the ability to demonstrate sensitivity and empathy. In addition;
- Experience in implementing customer service technology platforms, eg, live chat.
- Experience of implementing and managing a Knowledge Base.
- Knowledge of creating and updating customer service email and templates.
- Experience handling supplier relationships and managing SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience working with satisfaction surveys to inform improvements to customer journeys.
- An understanding of data protection/GDPR requirements in the context of the customer contacts.