NL Recruitment is currently looking for a Database Manager (FTC, 24 months) to work for a medical professional body based in London.
Working closely with the Professional Support Department, you will direct and manage the database operational activities through effective strategies and programme development. You will also:
- Play a significant role in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, improving service, and increasing productivity.
- Support the leadership team with sustaining and identifying funding opportunities and submitting proposals to potential new funders
- Responsible for delivery and evaluation of the Database programme, ensuring the different programmes complement each other
Our client is looking for a creative Database Manager who has:
- Experience of working with and influencing a wide range of senior stakeholders e.g. clinical decision makers and clinical service providers
- Knowledge of the process of clinical audit and understand its role in the NHS
- Good knowledge of business functions including experience of organising negotiations and managing contracts with external contractors