Deputy Head of Corporate Development, an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing National Animal Welfare Charity, based in Central London.
With heavy investment across fundraising and a history of success, the Corporate Fundraising team is rapidly expanding, creating a very exciting time to join this extremely successful charity.
As the Deputy Head of Corporate Development, managing a Corporate Development Team, you will be responsible for delivering the growth in income from new partnerships with businesses, in line with the new business Corporate Partnerships Strategy.
You will lead the corporate new business team to achieve their fundraising targets and build transformational strategic partnerships with businesses in the UK and internationally. Working with the Head of Corporate Partnerships to build the new business elements of this strategy. Leading the team to develop new fundraising products, cases for support and tactics that will generate sound corporate income streams.
- Develop and deliver a new business plan to facilitate the delivery of the new business objectives outlined in the Corporate Partnerships Strategy.
- Develop, new cases for support for strategic partnerships, new fundraising products and services that will enable the team to diversify income streams
- Develop and implement the corporate prospect strategy, to enable the team to build a rich pipeline of corporate partnership opportunities and maintain a diverse and sustainable funding mix
- Work with stakeholders to identify and deliver transformational strategic partnership opportunities
- Directly line management five reports.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Fundraising Manager who has a track record of delivering exceptional new business development within a charity setting, including personally securing large scale partnerships, with experience of leading a team to deliver excellent work and supporting their professional development in a new business environment.