Digital Fundraising Assistant, an exciting opportunity to join a social welfare charity based in London.
As a Digital Fundraising Assistant, you will join the Digital Fundraising team and will provide digital support across various projects and online campaigns. Working with the Senior Digital Fundraising Manager and Digital Content Coordinator, you will help to create compelling and effective online content for the website, social media, and other digital channels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of various online fundraising activities.
- Updating fundraising sections of the website as required
- Support the Digital Fundraising team with the planning and implementation of social media advertising campaigns
- Help manage social media channels, ensuring comments and queries are appropriately responded to and profiles are kept up to date
- Support the production of new digital content and developing social media content plans for digital fundraising campaigns
Our client is looking for you to have previous experience and skills in areas such as;
- Digital marketing and communications, including experience of software used for producing and editing digital content
- Demonstrable experience working with social media and developing online content
- Ideally, experience of working within a fundraising or charity environment