Interim Digital Marketing Executive, an opportunity to join a Disability Charity based in North London.
As the Interim Digital Marketing Executive, covering an interim period of 1-3 months, you will work with a small marketing team; Head of Marketing and Communications, Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant and Media Manager, supporting the production and management of a varied portfolio of marketing activities. Your responsibilities will cover:
- Implementing and executing integrated marketing campaigns across print and digital
- Managing paid social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) - working with client to find out requirements and advise, writing copy, sourcing images, creating ads, monitoring and evaluating campaigns
- Scheduling social media posts on SproutSocial
- Working with external designer - briefing and managing creative process
- Reporting on web stats and social media performance
Our client is looking for you to have knowledge and experience in the following areas;
- Strong social media experience (paid and organic)
- Copy writing for print and web
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- General marketing and digital experience
- Experience in using CMS (Drupal is preferable)
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the charity or education sector would be advantage, not essential.