Direct Marketing, Marketing Campaigns. Looking to progress your career within Direct Marketing, Individual Giving, Fundraisng Marketing?
Direct Marketing Executive (Individual Giving), and excellent opportunity to work for a Social Welfare Charity, based in Central London.
Joining a Marketing Campaigns team, as the Direct Marketing Executive, you will engage with new and existing supporters to increase support and awareness of the charity, focused on generating funding through direct marketing campaigns.
As the Direct Marketing Campaigns Executive, you will work with the Head of IG and your colleague to plan, coordinate and project manage a portfolio of Direct Marketing Campaigns across; direct mail, digital activities and press inserts and advertising. Areas of responsibility will cover;
- Planning, scheduling marketing campaigns, managing suppliers and agency relationships.
- Managing data selection, creative brief and creative processes
- Writing copy and content, collating information for appeals.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of each campaigns, making recommendations for future projects
Our client is looking for previous experience and skills such as:
- Managing direct marketing campaigns; direct mail, digital and advertising
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills.
- Excellent communications skills to work with a range of external suppliers.
- Experience using databases within a marketing setting
- Experience of project managing multiple projects at any one time.
- The ability to analyse data, making recommendations based on valid conclusions.