Direct Marketing Executive (Individual Giving), an excellent opportunity for a passionate marketer to join a Welfare Charity, based in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your Direct Marketing skills within an established and successful charity, working with a supportive team.
The Marketing Campaigns/Individual Giving team lead on direct marketing campaigns that engage with new and existing supporters, focused on increasing awareness and income for the cause.
As the Direct Marketing Executive (Individual Giving), you will work closely with the Head of Individual Giving to plan, coordinate, deliver and project manage a portfolio of Direct Marketing Campaigns across on and off-line channels; Direct Mail, Email and Social Media.
- Plan and schedule marketing campaigns, working with and briefing external agencies and suppliers.
- Write creative briefs for external agencies and collate information for each campaign.
- Oversee data selection, copywriting and manage the creative processe of each campaign.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of each campaigns, making recommendations for future projects
Our client is looking for a passionate marketer who is passionate about the charity sector and loves coordinating marketing campaigns, aimed at raising awareness and funds for the cause. You will have previous experience and skills in areas such as:
- Experience in marketing, across various channels and an understanding of Direct Marketing techniques. Ideally managing direct marketing campaigns.
- Excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills to work with a range of external suppliers.
- Experience using of using Excel or databases and the ability to analyse data.
- Experience of project managing multiple projects at any one time.