Do you have Direct Marketing experience and looking for your next career move within the Charity Sector?
Individual Giving Officer, an opportunity to join a growing National Children's Charity, based in Central London.
Due to growth this is a newly created role and an opportunity to join a talented and supportive team Individual Giving team. You will help to deliver an array of supporter engagement campaigns from Acquisition, Welcome, Retention, and Re-engagement. Working on a varied portfolio of direct marketing products and running campaigns across multi-channels such as; Direct Mail, Social, Email, SMS and telemarketing.
As the Individual Giving Officer, supported by your IG Manager, will contribute to the delivery of multi-channel campaigns that are highly personalised and engage supporters in a wide range of activities including fundraising, volunteering, and campaigning. Key responsibilities:
- Ensuring end-end delivery of direct marketing campaigns across all stages including acquisition, welcome, retention, and re-engagement.
- Planning; briefing; copy and creative development; proofing; sign-off, print and production process; audience selection; data briefing and processing; results monitoring; KPI reporting; and writing end of campaign reviews.
- Evaluating campaign results and supporter engagement across KPIs and making recommendations to improve future activity.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate direct marketer who has previous skills and knowledge such as:
- Experience and knowledge of Direct Marketing covering one or more channels; direct mail, email, telemarketing or SMS campaigns and working to targets and KPIs.
- Experience creating personalised content for a variety of audiences.
- Experience in managing projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of taking and providing briefings, scheduling, working to deadlines, and evaluating results.