Direct Marketing Officer, an excellent opportunity to join a National Charity based in Central London. An excellent career development role!
Working closely with the Direct Marketing team you will manage marketing campaigns activities to engage with supporters, working across direct and digital marketing.
As the Direct Marketing Officer, you will have responsibility for:
- Project manage a portfolio of digital and direct Marketing campaigns across campaigns such as; direct mail, email, telemarketing, and online activity.
- Briefing suppliers, overseeing data selections, copywriting, managing creative processes.
- Monitor, evaluate the performance of each campaign.
- Ensure that data analysis, segmentation and audience understanding forms the basis of all decision making.
We are looking for you to have experience in marketing, ideally from within a fundraising/Individual Giving capacity, though not essential.
- Experience of channels such as digital, direct mail, email, telemarketing.
- Experience of campaign management covering areas such as; writing briefs, data management, manage and coordinate the delivery of campaigns.
- The ability to analyse data and results.
Creative and copywriting skills -