Do you have experience in fundraising? Do you have strong administration skills? Are you looking for a part-time role?
Our client, a leading Health Charity based in Central London, has a wonderful opportunity for an Events Administrator to join the team on a part-time basis (20 hours a week).
Working as part of the events team, as the Events Administrator, you will support the Supporter Events Manager to deliver and manage a portfolio of third-party sports and challenge events, providing excellent supporter care to recruit fundraisers, maximise income potential and increase long-term loyalty. You will:
- Provide first point of contact for all Events Participants, via phone and email.
- Ensure a prompt response and signup to the event. Providing support with fundraising activities and stewardship from the sign up to post-event.
- Input and maintain contact and data records using Raiser's Edge database.
- Support the recruitment of volunteers to help with on-the-day management at third-party events.
- Create and monitor engaging content across all Supporter Events related webpages, social media, liaising with the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital teams
- Carry out regular fundraising material audits to ensure stock levels
Our client is looking for previous experience working with fundraising, ideally Challenge Events and in addition;
- Experience of using a fundraising database, ideally Raiser's Edge
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with a good level of confidence, especially on the telephone
- Must be well-organised and able to multi-task and prioritise and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of fundraiser recruitment marketing techniques
- Experience of using social media in a professional capacity