A very exciting and newly created Fundraising Operations Manager opportunity, joining a well-known health charity, based in London.
Whether you already work in a compliance role or are an experienced Fundraiser looking for a change in direction, you will use your experience and knowledge in fundraising compliance to impact all teams.
Working as part of a growing strategic Fundraising Operations team, you will help improve cross working between teams, drive quality, ensure fundraising teams have the tools and knowledge of processes and systems to carry out their roles effectively, compliantly and in-line with best practices.
As the Fundraising Operations Manager, your responsibilities will be to;
- Champion cross working between fundraising teams; developing and evolving protocols and policies. Facilitating meetings between teams in order to share knowledge and solutions and implement actions agreed.
- Champion best practice in fundraising, regulatory compliance, donor protection and continuous improvement. Oversee the regular review of Fundraising Operational policies.
- Work closely with the Quality and Compliance team to ensure robust processes in place
- Implement and develop a Fundraising Induction programme for staff in the Fundraising Directorate. Oversee a regular review of the Fundraising Induction Handbook.
- Prepare papers and performance reports for senior management and present to Mind committees and internal forums as appropriate.
Whether you work in a fundraising compliance role or are an experienced Fundraiser, our client is looking for demonstrable and relevant experience of;
- Working within a Fundraising environment with experience of improving efficiency, creating and implementing processes.
- Monitoring and evaluating operational plans, objectives and projects. The ability to provide solutions, make decisions, provide risk management within a complex environment.
- Exceptional ability to manage complex stakeholder relationships, influencing and negotiating with a wide range of people, including senior staff.
- Excellent communications skills to present, engage and influence others and develop content for policies, reports and proposals etc.
- Proven ability to document and convey complex information effectively to others using appropriate language.
- Strong understanding of the GDPR, Fundraising Regulator Code and other relevant regulation such as from the Charity Commission.
Please apply to Angela with a detailed cover letter and CV