Fundraising Quality Assurance Officer, an opportunity to join a National Charity based in London.
This Fundraising Quality Assurance Officer role has been newly created due to investment across the fundraising portfolio and the increased need for support.
As the Fundraising Quality Assurance Officer, you will work with the Fundraising Risk & Compliance Manager to help maintain a high-quality standard of compliance across all Fundraising. Using your fundraising compliance knowledge, excellent analytic and research skills, you will;
- Help to ensure all fundraising activities are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Support with the production of new policies and procedures related to fundraising.
- Support risk and compliance activities across the Fundraising directorate.
- Help develop and implement standardized risk and compliance processes across fundraising products and activities.
- Monitor, assess and report on fundraising risk and compliance matters including Data Protection.
- Provide best practice compliance advice to internal stakeholders.
As the Fundraising Quality Assurance Officer, you will have:
- A thorough understanding of Fundraising regulations and guidelines.
- Good knowledge of fundraising activities, policy and compliance and risk management.
- Excellent data analysis skills to advise on decisions based on datasets.
- Understanding and experience working with fundraising CRMs and data management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skills.
Along with those that have previous Fundraising Compliance role, our client will also consider Fundraisers who wish to develop their career in a compliance specialist role.