Our client, an international animal welfare charity, are looking for a Gift Aid and Fundraising Compliance Manager based in Central London.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all communications, operational processes, storage, and procedures are up to date and compliant with all HMRC guidelines, Gift Aid rules and sector best practise.
- be fully informed and up-to-date with HMRC guidelines on operating a Gift Aid scheme
- to maintain the end-to-end Gift Aid process and ensure it is completed in an efficient manner in line with monthly tax claim deadlines
- Maintain and monitor the Gift Aid income process and procedures to remain HMRC compliant
- Manage the day to day requirements of gift aid tax claim
- Ensuring Data Processing Notices are constantly reviewed and fit for purpose
- Maintain own knowledge of current HMRC Gift Aid requirements and Fundraising Code of Practise
- training and Information provision as will be the point of contact for any queries on gift aid processes and systems queries and updates
- produce management and analytical reports from Gift Aid claims
- Specialised knowledge of fundraising and experience of working at a senior level within a fundraising department (including knowledge of data and finance systems used by charities)
- Expert knowledge and understanding the HMRC Gif Aid Scheme and working to gift aid legislation
- proven experience of running and organisation-wide gift aid programme
- Line Management