Grants Team Leader, an opportunity to join a social welfare charity based in Central London.
As the Grants Team Leader, working with the Grants Manager and managing a team of Grants Officers, you will provide advice and guidance on applications and contribute to the continuous development of policy and processes.
- Manage a team of Grants Officers to provide an outstanding service to members of the community
- Ensure the team processes applications and responds to contact from applicants and stakeholders within agreed timescales
- Support the team with guidance and advice on complex applications, policy and process.
- Maintain accurate records on monitoring and evaluation information
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Grants professional, looking for a new challenge, to join a great team.
Our client is looking for an experienced senior grants professional, who has previous supervisory or line management experience, and proven ability to development of policy and processes.