Individual Giving Administrator, an excellent opportunity to join a National Charity, based in central London.
Passionate about marketing and fundraising? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful Individual Giving Team, and where you will gain excellent marketing fundraising skills and knowledge.
As the Individual Giving Administrator, working with the Legacy Fundraising Manager, you will support the Team by acting as the first point of contact for enquiries and supporting with the legacy and in memory fundraising programmes. In addition, provide support to the wider Individual Giving Team to deliver Direct and Digital marketing, events, and administration tasks.
- Support the stewardship of legacy and in memory supporters, answering enquiries and thanking. Also filtering enquires for the wider Individual Giving team.
- Support with marketing activities across Direct and Digital marketing acquisition, retention and stewardship campaigns.
- Support the delivery of member communications, including quarterly e- newsletters, retention and welcome emails.
- Moderate, facilitate and promote members Facebook group
- Compose and update communications, including leaflets, welcome communications and administrative letters
Our client is looking for you to have experience of working within a fundraising, marketing or customer service environment with excellent supporter/customer relationship management skills. Also, excellent written and verbal communications to speak confidently on the telephone to supporters. Excellent organisational and project skills and an eagerness to learn.