Individual Giving and Supporter Care Assistant, an opportunity to join a Social Welfare Charity, base in Central London.
Working with a small and talented Individual Giving team, this role offers you the opportunity to engage with supporters, whilst also supporting Individual Giving/Direct Marketing campaigns.
Working with the Head of Individual Giving and the Individual Giving Executive you will be responsible for;
- Responding to all donor enquiries received via telephone, post and email.
- Maintaining accurate donor records on the database
- Processing donations received via post, telephone or internet
- Manage the Gift Aid checking, scanning and storage process.
- Assist the Individual Giving Executive with their campaign process, including proofing artwork, checking data and working with external agencies as required.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic team player who is looking to progress their career within the charity sector and has excellent attention to detail with outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, with a fluent writing style and good knowledge and practical use of the English language.
- Excellent verbal communication and phone manner and confident in communicating with a wide range of people at all levels.
- A keen eye for detail and to ensure high standards whilst working under pressure.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to work to deadlines.
- Ability and experience of using databases or similar systems. Good IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook