Individual Giving Campaign Manager - Appeals, an excellent opportunity to join a UK's leading Disability charity, based in Central London. Offering Flexible Hybrid Working; 1 day office based per week.
As the Individual Giving Campaign Manager - Appeals, you will work closely with the Individual Giving Manager - Appeals and the wider Individual Giving Fundraising team. You will manage all assigned Appeals campaigns to raise vital funds through a number of existing and new channels. It really is an exciting time to be part of these ambitious plans to take the appeals fundraising activities - already market leading - to an even higher level.
You will be responsible for:
- managing the end-to-end delivery of appeals campaigns (retention and acquisition) from briefing and execution, to evaluation and insight
- ensuring all actions are delivered on time, within budget and meet agreed campaign objectives
- working with external partners including creative agencies and print suppliers and fulfilment house
- important relationships with internal teams including our data and insight teams
- sourcing compelling stories, imagery and information to develop innovative, relevant and captivating fundraising propositions for the programmes
- supporting the diversification of retention and acquisition channels, through innovation and insight
- co-ordinating post-campaign analysis, with a drive to be donor centric and insight led.
Our client is looking for you to have solid background in direct marketing within the third sector with specific end-to-end campaign management experience in, or have supported with, appeals activity.
Please note: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. If of interest, please get in contact ASAP.