Individual Giving Fundraiser - Mid-Value, an opportunity to join a well-known National Health Charity, based in Central London.
Looking to work on bespoke and tailored communications? As the Individual Giving Fundraiser - Mid-Value, you will be joining the Individual Giving team, responsible for increasing income and retaining Mid-Value supporters through targeted tailored Direct Marketing appeals and communications.
Working with the Appeals & Mid Value Development Manager you will project manage several Mid Value appeals throughout the year;
- Project Manage each appeal from end to end, from initial concepts, coordinating implementation, to analysing the performance of the campaign.
- Managing relationships with internal teams and agencies to ensure the campaign is delivered on brief and on schedule.
- Produce detailed briefs for the fulfilment house, Data teams and Supporter Relations, Team.
- Adhere to all sign-off processes to comply with GDPR and other approval requirements, i.e. case studies.
Our client is looking for previous experience and knowledge of;
- Managing marketing/fundraising projects with a strong understanding of fundraising/marketing techniques and principles
- Working with external suppliers to ensure they deliver under pressure of tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical skills and the ability to analyse campaign results
- Knowledge of data protection legislation.
- Able to evaluate and dissect copy and creative in order to make improvements.
- Excellent attention to detail, including proofreading skills to writing copy for letters, personalised newsletters, donor materials.