Individual Giving Officer - Acquisition Campaigns, an excellent opportunity for a talented Direct Marketing professional to join a well-known National Charity, based in Central London.
Individual Giving Officer- Acquisition, you will be responsible for managing individual giving acquisition campaigns aimed at attracting new supporters to the cause, along with the initial supporter journey to increase overall income and retain supporters.
You will be responsible for;
- Day to day management and optimisation of supporter acquisition campaigns and welcome campaigns through multiple channels such as; DRTV, Telemarketing, Face to Face and digital.
- Working with agencies to coordinate campaigns from briefing, delivery and evaluation.
- Assist with creative ideas and write copy where required.
- Source compelling stories and information in order to produce appeals, fundraiser materials and other information for supporters.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and to budget
We are looking for a talented marketer with a passion for supporter engagement who has proven knowledge and experience of:
- Direct Marketing to individuals, ideally with experience of one or more channels such as: Telemarketing, Direct Response TV (DRTV), managing Face to Face agencies.
- Working with a variety of suppliers (e.g. creative direct marketing agencies, face to face or telemarketing agencies) to deliver acquisition campaigns
- Experience of planning, scheduling, allocating and evaluating work and suppliers.
- Experience of monitoring results and income and expenditure performance versus budget