Internal Communications Coordinator
An opportunity for an Internal Communications specialists, to join a fantastic Social Welfare Charity, based in Central London. The initial contract is 3 months, though this is likely to be extended.
As part of an Internal Communications team, working directly with the internal Communication Manager, as the Internal Communications Coordinator, you will take support the delivery of a large-scale change programme to implement new IT systems across the organisation.
- You will devise and deliver communications and engagement plan that promotes internal communication best practice and engages colleagues throughout the implementation of the programme.
- You will build strong relationships, provide expert internal communications guidance and support to key internal stakeholders, ensuring a successful rollout of the new systems.
- Proving the first point of contact for internal communication enquiries and requests for advice regarding the programme.
This role is to start as soon as possible. Our client is looking for an experienced Internal Communications/Employee Engagement specialist who had proven the experience of:
- Coordinating and delivering internal communications plans across an organisational change programme.
- Content managing internal messaging via a range of offline and online channels including an intranet, content management systems (CMS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to turn technical information into accessible communications.
- Building positive, proactive relationships with colleagues to enhance and improve internal communications and engaging key stakeholders affected by and delivering change.
- Measuring effectiveness and monitoring adherence to procedures and best practice, proactively improving systems.
- Experience of managing events, such as workshops or conferences.
If interested, please apply with your CV citing any relevant experience to [email protected]