Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager, joining a well-known National Charity. Head Office based in London.
- Open to location. Home-based, with occasional travel to London Head Office.
- Salary: £35,086 per annum (+£3,500 London Living Allowance, if applicable)
With significant investment in the Legacy and In Memory strategy and plans to strengthen TV-led legacy awareness campaign, it’s a very exciting time to join the team.
As the Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in developing both of these areas, and more! Working with the Senior Legacy and In Memory Marketing Manager and wider team you’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of the legacy and in memory giving strategic and operational plans. Identifying and optimising opportunities, working across teams, providing excellent stewardship, relationship management and developing new initiatives to grow the long-term supporter base.
- Develop, oversee legacy and in memory direct marketing, TV-led awareness campaigns and telemarketing campaigns. optimising the recruitment and retention of legacy intenders, enquirers, pledgers and in memory supporters
- Drive innovation through key campaigns and channels including, direct mail, telemarketing, DRTV and digital, recommending new opportunities and ensuring targets are met.
- Sector research new and innovative areas of development for legacy and in memory marketing and fundraising, providing insight to support the growth in income
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager in developing and monitoring expenditure budgets, optimising strategic opportunities to increase awareness and actions that provide the highest ROI.
- Data-driven and insight-led in all decision-making, instilling a ‘test and learn’ culture across the team.
- Support on the development of the In Memory strategy, including ongoing management of Tribute Funds, web pages, materials and new products
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager to lead, coach and motivate the team.
You will have previous experience of working in Legacy and In Memory or Direct Marketing at a senior level, managing and coordinating multiple Direct Marketing projects and campaigns and delivering to deadlines. A creative thinker who can inspiration others with excellent people management and team building skills. A passion for creating the very best supporter experiences possible. Experience in budgeting, forecasting, KPI monitoring and analysis.