Having achieved huge success across Major Gifts Fundraising, the team are now focused on continued development from both existing high-value relationships and cultivating new supporters and prospects.
The opportunities for growth are endless due to an excellent stewardship programme, existing networks and the cross team working culture.
As the Major Donor Manager, working with the Head of Major Giving, you will further develop a major donor pipeline through research and mapping existing opportunities across internal networks.
- You will identify, secure and manage relationships with new donors to generate income and maximise all fundraising opportunities.
- All communications will be tailored to each donor stewardship programme to provide donors with a top-class experience aimed at securing long-term support.
- You will also lead on all major donor communications, including writing 5/6 figure proposals.
- With the Head of Major Giving, you will support the delivery of cultivation events for donors and prospects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a close working and supportive team, who are passionate and driven. Our client is looking for previous experience of;
- Successfully implementing creative major donor fundraising strategies.
Managing a successful major donor fundraising programme, ideally with experience of personally securing 5 to 6 figure donations.
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to form and develop strong, respectful and professional relationships
- Writing compelling communications which tailors to funders’ criteria and high attention to detail.
- Research skills, with the ability to identify potential donors through a variety of methods.