Major Donor Manager, an opportunity to join an award-winning and continuously growing Research Charity based in Central London.
Having achieved huge success in Major Gifts Fundraising, the team are focused on continuing this growth and increasing income from both existing relationships and cultivating new major donor supporters and prospects.
The fundraising team work extremely closely and encourage cross-team working. With an established stewardship programme, events programme, support from trustees, senior staff and volunteers, existing network, there is an endless opportunity for growth.
As the Major Donor Manager, working with the Head of Major Giving and Events, you will build strategic plans and targets for major donor fundraising;
- Develop further major donor pipeline through research and mapping existing Major Donors/ trustees/corporates. Identify, secure and manage relationships with new donors to generate income and maximise all fundraising opportunities.
- Work closely with senior staff and volunteers in the cultivation of major donor supporters and prospects.
- Deliver a tailored donor stewardship programme to provide donors and supporters with an excellent experience of support aimed at securing long-term support.
- With the Head of Major Giving, deliver cultivation events for donors and prospects.
- Responsible for all major donor communications, including writing 5/6 figure proposals.
You will be joining a close working and supportive who a passionate and driven. Our client is looking for previous experience of;
- Managing a successful major donor fundraising programme, ideally with experience of personally securing five + figure donations.
- Setting and successfully implementing creative major donor fundraising strategies.
- Research skills, ability to identify potential donors through a variety of methods.
- Writing compelling communications which tailor to funders' criteria, with high attention to detail.
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to form and develop strong, respectful and professional relationships.