An excellent opportunity to join an outstanding and well-known National Charity as a Marketing Campaigns - Individual Giving Fundraiser, based in Central London.
Working as part of the Direct Giving team, as the Individual Giving Fundraiser you will manage the delivery of a mailed and digital quarterly supporter magazine, newsletter along with managing two newly created appeal mailings. You will also work on out of home (OOH) activities, telemarketing and regular giving retention strategy.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Campaign Management: Develop and plan individual campaigns with stakeholders, to meet agreed objectives.
- Agency Management; Manage the creative development of the campaigns, briefing external agencies on creative approach.
- Creative Management: Research case studies, review artwork and edit copy to ensure it meets both campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
- Data Selection: Determine the most appropriate audience for the campaign. Brief Database Services Team to run data and selections.
- Analysis and Results; Manage and develop campaign reporting and analysis. Analysis performance to improve future optimisation. Ensure the best value for money for campaign production
Our client is looking, or a passionate and experienced Marketer work has previous experience of;
- Managing the production and delivery of magazines or newsletters, ideally managing Direct Mail or Direct Marketing Campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of Direct Marketing techniques and methods for retention activity
- Project management skills to prioritise, organise own workload and brief others.
- Working with external marketing agencies to ensure they deliver a pressure of tight deadlines
- Excellent written skills and experience of proofreading and copy editing
- Good numerical skills to manage and prepare financial information, and analyse campaign results
- Understanding of how to use a database effectively for direct marketing purposes
Please apply to Angela with CV and cover letter.