Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, an excellent opportunity to join a Social Welfare Charity, based in C. London. Hybrid working - 3 days office based.
With a new strategy focused on the importance on Impact and Evaluation, it's an exciting time to join the team.
As the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, working with the Impact & Evaluation Manager, you will support the delivery of monitoring and evaluation activities of all grantmaking and support programmes, and also wider analysis of operational activities. You will:
- Ensure useful data is collected using qualitative and quantitative skills, analysed and reported effectively to the relevant departments, using Excel, Salesforce, and other bespoke databases.
- Produce high quality statistical reports, in multiple formats, for presentation to colleagues, committees and stakeholders.
- Establish systems that collect and analyse data and information, including working with colleagues to evolve databases and introduce additional systems where necessary.
- Support the delivery of the monitoring and evaluation plan that measures outcomes and outputs using suitable identified/designed indicators that result in proven impact of activities.
You will have experience of working in a similar role within a charitable, fundraising or grant making organisation. With experience and knowledge of:
- Collecting, analysing and presenting evaluation data to a high standard.
- Using qualitative and quantitative data to drive organisational improvement.
- Primary data collection using methods such as focus groups, surveys and interviews with service users.
- Expertise in qualitative and qualitative research methods; research design and sampling and undertaking fieldwork and analysis.
- Experience of using spreadsheets, pivot tables and database programmes for capturing and reporting data.