New Corporate Partnerships Manager, an opportunity to join a well-known National Disability Charity based in Central London.
As the New Corporate Partnerships Manager you will join an award-winning corporate fundraising team who have a history of building long lasting strategic partnerships with large household brands. The team are entering a new phase of development and are focused on building on their success, working towards achievable and ambitious growth plans.
Working with the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for generating new corporate partners and increasing income from a wide range of corporate sectors. You will build and nurture relationships at all levels in order to develop pipelines that generate income.
- Identify and secure new corporate income by developing relationships and devising mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Develop and present creative and engaging new business proposals and pitches for corporate prospect.
- Research competitor activity, corporate prospects and business sectors to leverage new business opportunities
- Proactively calling corporate prospects, securing and attending meetings.
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with all relevant internal staff to add value and maximise opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven corporate partnerships fundraiser to work within a creative and talented team. Using your experience of building new corporate partnerships, nurturing relationships to make an impact and play a key role in the Corporate Fundraising team. Our client is looking for you to have previous experience, knowledge and proven track record of:
- Working within Corporate Fundraising, securing new business and driving income opportunities.
- Researching new leads, making initial calls to potential partners, attending face-to-face meetings, presenting client-facing presentations, pitches, negotiating and closing business.
- Writing tailored and innovative new business proposals with strong story telling abilities.