New Partnerships Manager, joining a well-known National Disability Charity in Central London.
You will join an award-winning fundraising team with a history of working with large household brands, in a range of strategic ways, building on this success and supporting ambitious growth plans.
As the New Corporate Partnerships Manager, working with the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for generating new business income from a range of corporate sectors.
- Identify and secure new corporate income by developing relationships and devising mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Develop and present creative and engaging new business proposals and pitches for corporate prospect.
- Research competitor activity, corporate prospects, and business sectors to leverage new business opportunities
- Proactively calling corporate prospects, securing and attending meetings.
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with all relevant internal staff to add value and maximise opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven corporate partnerships fundraiser to use their previous experience of building new corporate partnerships, nurturing relationships at all levels.
Our client is looking for previous experience, knowledge and proven track record of:
- Fundraising and business development, driving income opportunities and securing five and six figure new business, corporate partnerships.
- Researching new leads, making initial calls to potential partners, face-to-face meetings, client-facing presentations, pitches, negotiating and closing business.
- Writing tailored and innovative new business proposals with strong story telling abilities.
- Knowledge of the UK corporate sector, commercial awareness and the opportunities that this presents.
- Understanding and staying abreast of the key trends and drivers within businesses and corporate fundraising.
- Knowledge and proven experience of corporate fundraising approaches.