A fantastic opportunity for a proactive and experienced PA to CEO, to join a wonderful health charity, based in West London.
As the PA to the CEO your role will be to provide outstanding and proactive personal assistance and secretarial support to the CEO, the board of trustees and senior leadership team.
Please note: currently this role requires you to work in the office 3 days and 2 days from home.
As the PA to the CEO your key responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the CEO's correspondence, maintaining and managing the diary and arranging meetings.
- Prepare and amend correspondence, agenda, papers, reports, etc, as necessary.
- Responsible for travel arrangements and expenses, appointments, and meetings.
- Provide secretarial support to the board of trustees, as necessary
- Take minutes of various meetings, including senior leadership team meetings.
- Coordinate and support cross-organisational project working groups and initiatives.
Our client is looking for an experienced PA who has worked at senior management level, is proactive with a 'can-do' approach and who is used to working in a busy and diverse role. You will have proven experience of:
- Working as a PA at senior management level, ideally in a CEO role.
- Extremely organised with excellent secretarial and administrative skills.
- An ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues across an international group
- Experienced in taking minutes at meetings.
Experience working within a medical or healthcare sector, would be advantageous