An excellent opportunity for an experienced PA to CEO (Chief Executive Officer), to join a growing Global Health Charity based in West London.
With a new CEO and investment across the charity, this is a great time to join the charity. The charity is a small but highly effective, close knit team who are passionate about transforming lives through the work they do. The team work closely together and are extremely committed to their mission, working with passion, enthusiasm and dedication at all times.
As the PA to CEO (Chief Executive Officer) you will provide a wide range of personal assistance, secretarial and administrative support to the CEO, board of trustees and senior leadership team. You will be responsible for areas such as:
- Correspondence and telephone calls, maintaining and managing the diary, and arranging meetings.
- ensure that all routine matters are addressed and/or brought to the CEO's attention
- provide secretarial support to the board of trustees, as necessary
- Prepare/amend the CEO's correspondence, agenda, papers, reports, etc, as necessary.
- Travel arrangements and expenses, appointments and meetings.
- Provide administrative support and distribution of information and communications to members of staff, volunteers, supporters and external audiences.
- When required, take minutes at meetings, including management meetings and trustee meetings.
Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, who has supported at senior manager level. With strong secretarial and administrative skills to join the team. You will have knowledge and experience in areas such as:
- Strong experience of working in a PA or support role to a senior management postholder.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills. Good IT skills and computer literacy.
- Flexible approach to work and highly organised working practices.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues across an international group of companies working in different countries and cultures.
- Project-management skills.
- Desirable but not essential: Good audio and shorthand/speed writing skills.