Philanthropy Manager, an excellent opportunity to join a growing National Welfare Charity.
It's a very exciting time to join this extremely successful charity. With a history of successfully growing income, there is extensive growth across the Major Gift team and heavy investment to further develop their Major Gift programme.
As the Philanthropy Manager, you will report to the Head of Philanthropy an be responsible for delivering income from major donors (donations of up to £100K). You will also:
- Deliver annual plans together with associated budgets, in line with the strategic objectives
- Inspire and motivate the Major Gift Team to meet their individual and team annual income targets
- Develop the major donor pipeline across the Major Gift Team to generate new and long term income
Our client is looking for an experienced Philanthropy Manager who has:
- Proven track record of securing 5 and 6 figure major gift from individuals
- Experience of line managing direct reports
- Significant track record in a major donor role