Our client, a well renowned International Charity is looking for a Private and Public Site Regular Giving Manager based in Central London. You will be managing both site-based regional regular giving teams offering multiple Regular giving products. Other duties include:
* Achieve key Performance Indicators for public and private site teams
* Manage temp managers/deputies who support with recruitment, training, coaching and performance management of private and public teams
* Manage Regional Regular Giving Admin Assistant
* Make approaches to appropriate decision makers to book and confirm regular giving promotions
* Work closely with external recruitment agencies
* Attend national meetings and training
* Pilot new recruitment venues/products/channels and opportunities as agreed by senior Regular Giving management
* Ability to remotely manage a large volume of temp staff effectively
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* A proven track record of target achievement
* Financial and financial reporting experience
* Extensive experience in managing and training "Face to Face" Fundraising teams
You will be working approximately 35 hrs per week.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Public / Private site manager to lead an international charity in house fundraising team.