Please enter your email address to proceed with the application.
We recognised your email address. Sign in to prefill your application.
Step 1 out of 4
Your CV has been uploaded successfully.
Step 1 out of 4
It's time to upload your CV:
Step 2 out of 4
Add a cover letter to maximise your chances of getting this job.
Step 4 out of 4
Whoop! Your application is ready to be submitted.
Step 3 out of 4
Almost done! Please enter your details.
Want to tailor your application?
Go through the usual application process to upload a new CV and cover letter.
Our client, a well renowned International Charity is looking for a Private and Public Site Regular Giving Manager based in Central London. You will be managing both site-based regional regular giving teams offering multiple Regular giving products. Other duties include:
* Achieve key Performance Indicators for public and private site teams
* Manage temp managers/deputies who support with recruitment, training, coaching and performance management of private and public teams
* Manage Regional Regular Giving Admin Assistant
* Make approaches to appropriate decision makers to book and confirm regular giving promotions
* Work closely with external recruitment agencies
* Attend national meetings and training
* Pilot new recruitment venues/products/channels and opportunities as agreed by senior Regular Giving management
* Ability to remotely manage a large volume of temp staff effectively
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills
* A proven track record of target achievement
* Financial and financial reporting experience
* Extensive experience in managing and training "Face to Face" Fundraising teams
You will be working approximately 35 hrs per week.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Public / Private site manager to lead an international charity in house fundraising team.