NL Recruitment is currently looking for a Resourcing and Onboarding Officer (maternity cover, 1 year FTC) for a mental health charity.
Working with the Head of Resourcing and Talent, you will manage multiple recruitment campaigns and provide comprehensive recruitment and onboarding advise to support the whole organisation. You will also:
- Advise managers on the recruitment and selection cycle from advertising, shortlisting and interviewing promoting equality and diversity at all times
- Update and maintain ATS
- Ensures all employment contracts and pre-employment checks are up to date
- Compile and create talent pools
Our client is looking for a creative and proactive Resourcing and Onboarding Officer who also has:
- Experience in managing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- With experience and understanding of using ATS
- Experience in end to end recruitment from sourcing to onboarding of candidates
The salary offer is £28,000 per annum. Maternity cover, 1 year fixed term contract, with hybrid working arrangements.
If this is of interest, please do let me know when you are free to discuss in more detail.