Our client, a charity specialising in frontline homelessness agencies and the wider housing with health, are on the search for an excellent Salesforce System Administrator with excellent technical and people skills to work within their client recording and service management application team.
The Salesforce System Administrator position involves building new systems for homelessness, housing and other organisation, provide technical support for existing customers and train users. The System Administrator will work closely with all members of the team and at times will also work with other departments across the organisation.
Responsibilities also include:
- Working with external agencies to analyse their information needs and business processes and design and configure new systems
- Provide technical support, training and assistance
- Promote and demonstrate system to potential clients
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce, especially new releases and their potential impact for users
- Day to day running of the client recording system
- Produce system documentation as required
- Support other projects
Essential Skills and Qualifications include:
- Salesforce system administration
- Good database skills including report building
- Using MS Office applications to a high level including excellent Excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Experience and Track record
- At least one year administering and designing Salesforce CRM systems
- Managing Databases
- Training non-technical staff in Saleforce or other applications
The post offers the opportunity to expand you technical, business analysis, project management and training skills, while working within a busy and dynamic team. Our client welcomes new ideas and innovation and are looking for someone who wants to expand the Salesforce knowledge and skills and put them to good use within the organisation.
To apply, please include you CV as well as a cover letter.