Senior Community Fundraiser, an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful local hospice, based in South East London. Offering Hybrid Working.
Are you an experienced Community Fundraiser, Community Engagement professional, looking for a new challenge, who thrives on engaging and working with community groups? Are you looking for a role where you can bring your experience and creatively to a new community programme?
As the Senior Community Fundraiser, reporting to the Community and Events Fundraising Manager, and managing a Community & Sporting Events Fundraiser, you will be responsible for the development and growth of an existing community fundraising programme. Along with supporting the development and delivery a new strategy to further grow the community fundraising and events programme, through pro-active engagement of local groups, clubs, organisations and individuals across the local boroughs.
- Manage and lead the development and delivery of the community fundraising programme; manage, retain and recruit supporters and volunteers aimed at maximising income
- Build long term relationships with individuals and local groups to fundraise and build awareness of the incredible work the hospice provides across local London Boroughs.
- Pro-actively engage, source, secure and manage community fundraising relationships with local groups, clubs, organisations and individuals
- Represent the charity at external events, recruit and build a team of volunteers to represent the hospice at community events
- Providing leadership to the Community & Sporting Events Fundraiser to drive high-performance.
You will have experience in Community Fundraising, Community Engagement, and working with community groups, with the ability develop new fundraising products and build a programme of engagement to grow fundraising income. Experience of line managing would be advantageous but not essential. Must have a full driving licence.