Senior Corporate Account Manager, joining a growing Mental Health Charity, based in London.
You will be joining the charity at a very exciting time of unprecedented growth across Corporate Partnerships, seeing income doubling over the last few years and set to grow even more.
This is a newly created Senior Corporate Account Manager position, having recently secured a very large national partnership with a leading UK food retailer. You will lead on national fundraising initiatives for the partnership.
You will be reporting to the Senior Project Manager and working closely with the Regional Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will lead the development and delivery of fundraising initiatives for the partnership to deliver against the overall fundraising target.
- Work with key contacts of the corporate partner to project manage planned national fundraising initiatives and identify additional opportunities to fundraise and raise awareness.
- Ensure the partnership reaches its fundraising income targets, objectives and milestones, feeding into regular reports to the partner on the reach and impact of their fundraising.
- To provide daily support, you will also line manage a Corporate Partnerships Officer and Corporate Partnerships Assistant.
Due to managing new and very exciting large partnership, our client is looking for proven experience of and the ability to:
- Lead high-value corporate relationships, ideally 6 figure per annum. Proven track record of meeting or exceeding fundraising targets.
- Provide exceptional account management; building and maintaining relationships, influencing and negotiating with a wide range of people to secure renewed/extended support.
- Experience of line management.
- Manage budgets including forecasting, monitoring, maintaining agreed cost/income ratios and regular reporting of the outcome against KPIs.
- Monitor, assess, evaluate and report back to corporate partners on how their support has made a difference to Mind.
Deadline for application is 27th August. London and Homeworking options available.