Our Client, a Social Welfare focused charity who work to improve support, services and recognition for anyone living with the challenges of caring, unpaid, for a family member or friend who is ill, frail, disabled or has mental health or addiction problems.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Fundraising Executive to focus on the account management of corporate partnerships within the fundraising team. This involves researching, managing relationships, communicating and delivering agreed income against prospects and existing corporate accounts.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Leading on the development and management of delegated accounts
- Support with the research of potential new corporate donors
- Support with the management of corporate fundraising activities/events as agreed
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Proven experience within a fundraising, events or marketing background, with corporate fundraising knowledge
- Experience within account management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please send across your CV ASAP and we will be in touch with further information.