Senior Marketing Campaigns Planning Manager, joining an International Health Charity based in London.
As the Senior Marketing Campaigns Planning Manager, you will be responsible for brand awareness and development of integrated marketing campaigns within UK team, with the aim of raising awareness and understanding of Cancer the need for further support and engagement.
Working with the Head of Department and managing a Senior Digital Marketing Officer, as the Senior Marketing Campaigns Planning Manager you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the UK's integrated marketing strategy;
- Develop and oversee the delivery of multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns to raise brand awareness and drive registrations and fundraising donations
- Work across departments, ensuring compelling, persuasive and effective campaigns are created to promote all aspects of the charities work to the public, target groups and healthcare professionals.
- Lead on the delivery of brand activity to increase audience engagement and retain existing customers
- Build and manage performance tracking, using data to support decisions on the types of engagements and budgets to increase brand awareness, registrations and support.
- Develop creative and content that is insight-driven to resonate with different audience groups to inspire and motivate action.
- Manage external agencies and suppliers, developing and maintaining strong relationships
You will also line manage the Senior Digital Marketing Officer, ensuring they work to clear objectives and are supported and motivated to deliver effective and impactful work.
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Campaigns Planning Manager, who has proven ability to:
- Manage successful integrated and high value marketing campaigns, services and products, including off-line and digital campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of delivering activity across multiple communications channels.
- Experience of evaluating channel activity, setting KPIs, measuring performance, sharing insight and proposing improvements.
- Project management experience, managing multi-channel plans to tight deadlines and budget.
- Experience of working with marketing agencies to deliver marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working in PR and/or working for an international organisation.