Senior Marketing Officer - Interim, working for a Health Research Charity based in Central North London.
As the interim Senior Marketing Officer, you will be joining the marketing team a busy time and covering an initial 3-month period which could be extended.
You will be supporting a wide range of marketing activities, with a strong focus on Digital Advertising to promote all fundraising events. Key areas of support:
- Manage all digital advertising working across platforms such as: Facebook and Instagram, along with other on-line and off-line marketing.
- Liaise with creative agencies to build Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Work with the Digital Manager to set up Google AdWord campaigns - generating registrations and signups for events and activities
- Monitor and evaluate the advertising response rates and report back to the various teams.
- Organise a photoshoot for new brand guidelines; create new materials as necessary
- Oversee the usage of the marketing email system across the organisation and monitor quality, targeting and brand consistency
- Manage the production of a supporter magazine.
Our client is looking for a skilled Marketer who has proven experience and knowledge of:
- A wide range of marketing both on-line and off-line channels.
- You must have proven experience of working on Digital Advertising. Monitoring these results.
- You will also have excellent copywriting skills to work on a wide range of content.
- Ability to start immediately or with minimal notice.